1) FWS: Let’s Play — I got a C- in Yahtzee.
2) FWS: Modern Romance: Dating and Relationships Among Young Adults — “Hot tip,” said my sixty-year-old professor, “say, ‘Hiya toots!’ by the jukebox, and y be doing the jitterbug in no time.”
3) FWS: Talk. Writing is for Pussies — Okay, fine, this one isn’t real.
4) FWS: Yogurt? — The jury’s still out.
5) FWS: Sluts and Hoes — Yep. Very ashamed of this one.
6) FWS: Pin The Tail On Stuart — Stuart had a really bad time.
7) FWS: Fuck — God dammit.
8) FWS: Feminism For Men — Surprisingly, the same as feminism for women, just with one picture of a monster truck.
9) FWS: Everyone Gets A B+ — I got a B.
10) FWS: Be Christian — On day 1, they took us to Sage Chapel and baptized us.
11) FWS: Ian? — WHERE IS HEEEE???
12) FWS: My Mom’s A Bitch — She made him eat grapes, and he doesn’t like grapes.
13) FWS: Meditation for Beginners, Just Breathing — *sigh*
14) FWS: I’ve Got the Almond Milk Blues — We were all lactose intolerant except for Gary, who’s just really sad about almond milk.
15) FWS: Want My Old Skateboard? — No.
16) FWS: Crabs, Sexy???? — No.
17) FWS: Canada Is Technically A Country — No.
18) FWS: Urethras In The 21st Century — They were all pretty urethra-y.
19) FWS: One Unbelievably Well-Woven Basket — The basket got an A+.
20) FWS: Geronimo! — For the first two weeks, we just jumped off of medium-sized ledges onto a gymnastics pad.
21) FWS: Jumanji For Dummies — We just watched Jumanji at half speed.