Have you ever had a crush on some cute girl, but didn’t know how to get her netID? We’re here to save your love life! Here are 8 proven ways you can get her email.
- If you’re one of those shy guys (or girls!), then try to ask a mutual friend for her netID. Easy, right?
- If you don’t have any mutual friends, try typing her name (if you know it) into the Cornell Mail searchbar. Her netid should come up!
- Another way is to try to get her to sign a form. Make it look convincing, and make sure you leave a space of her netID!
- If that doesn’t work, try to catch her in the library using the printer from her NetPrint account. Her netID should be on the thing she’s printing. You’ll have a 10 second window. Use it wisely!
- Or you might want to try joining the Cornell IT Service and Support staff and try to get access to her netID from the student databases from there. Hey, we didn’t say it would be easy.
- If you’re not very good with computers, try getting into a group project with her. It’s almost guaranteed that you’ll be swapping netID’s at that point!
- But if you don’t share any classes with her, try striking up a conversation. Once it’s over, try asking for her phone number. Then text her for her netID. Good luck!
…Or if all of these don’t work, you could just grow some balls and just ask her for that university-assigned 4- to 6-digit alphanumerical code yourself! Girls love confidence!