Today marks the beginning of room selection for 2017–2018 on-campus housing. For everyone with a lousy time slot, take a gander at these available options!
- A two-person tent for five blocking friends, am I right?
- The closet behind the larger closet on the fourth floor in Rose House
- The box-ish thing that sticks out of the top of Duffield
- TCAT bus 31
- With the MisterWives and all their wives
- “The Knoll” and “Also The Knoll,” but also the knoll
- The ATM station in Collegetown across from Oishii Bowl (accommodates 2)
- Under our toasty pile of Title IX investigations
- Gun Hill
- An actual hill
- Inside the historic clocktower with the Chimesmasters
- Outside Congressman Tom Reed’s office, with an angry cardboard sign
- CS 2110 office hours, if you’re interested in communities that truly capture the Cornell experience
- In the sandwich line at Temple of Zeus
- …Where the architects live?
- If the travel ban is upheld: the dorms that were being reserved for fellow students from Iran, Syria, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, and Somalia
- Somewhere in the Finger Lakes with all the other lost Outdoor Odyssey trippers
- CTB, except for the hours of 2–6 AM so good luck, suckers
- The Cornell Football Team’s trophy room (there should be plenty of space)
- That tall tree on the Arts Quad that’s clearly better than all the other trees
- In a constant state of denial
Nice! Happy house-hunting!