October 2, 2017

Class of 2021 By Some Numbers

People from Donlon are more likely to have more than one penis

 

17% of the class doesn’t think Morrill Hall Exists

 

37% of the class has woken up with a horse head in their bed. The other 63% better let us do the talkin’

 

100% of the freshman class wants to fuck me

 

99% of students prefer Claritin™  over other leading allergy medications currently on the market (this question brought to you by Claritin™)

 

23% of students have touched a boob, sideways

 

15% of freshmen still want to be cowboys

 

Over half the class thinks Touchdown The Bear is hot and scruffy

 

45% of males throw around “Teagle Down” in conversation to show dominance

 

Like This!